Her Land, Her Love Student Workbook
The Her Land, Her Love Student Workbook is written by Her Land, Her Love author Evangeline Parsons Yazzie Ed.D. and includes comprehension questions for classroom discussion, Navajo and English vocabulary, puzzles and activities to practice vocabulary comprehension, activities that further geographical knowledge through mapmaking of relevant landscapes, and questions further exploring Navajo culture and traditions of the past and present.
This workbook is 288-pages in length, available in paperback and is correlated to the Navajo Nation Department of Diné Education Standards.
All Books, NovelsThe first novel in a sweeping epic of one determined Navajo family's efforts to persevere during the Long Walk, blends history, romance, conflict, culture, and family in a finely crafted story that is a true work of passion. Listen to the Her Land, Her Love Audio book for free in the media player below.$22.00
All Books, Language Learning, TextbooksThis 488 page textbook provides a verb-based introduction to the Navajo language for college and secondary students.$89.95
- Discuss Navajo culture and traditions before, during and after the era of the Navajo Long Walk.
- Study Navajo and English vocabulary word lists taken from the novel Her Land, Her Love.
- Solve puzzles and complete activities using Navajo and English vocabulary.
- Develop geographical knowledge of locations included in the novel by creating detailed maps of settlements, trails, and landscapes.
- Learn about Navajo culture and traditions through comprehension questions that analyze Navajo societal norms of the past and present.
- Engage in a learning environment guided by the Navajo Nation Department of Diné Education Standards which include Diné History, Oral Language, Government, Culture and Character Building Standards.
|Dimensions||11 × 8.5 × 0.67 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.